Syndicate Bank PO Application Form | Syndicate Bank PO Official Notification | Syndicate Bank PO Exam Dates | Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria | Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy Details | Syndicate Bank PO How to Apply | Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card
Syndicate Bank PO Application Form
It is a great news for those candidates who want to make career with this Syndicate Bank Syndicate Bank has announced official notification for the post of Bank PO it is a great opportunity for those applicants who want to make career in the banking sector. All application form are available on it’s official website. If any interested candidates want to submit the application form can apply with in due date. After the due date no one application form is acceptable by the syndicate bank. All interested applicants keep stay on this web page for latest information about Syndicate bank application form and read whole article carefully.
Web Page Contains
Applicant should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks 55% marks for reserved categories.
- All General and OBC candidate have to pay rupees 600
- SC or ST candidates have to pay rupees hundred
- All candidates pay your examination fees through Net Banking, Credit Card, Cash Card, Debit Card, IMPS, Ru pay card and E-Challan
- Minimum age required for the post is 20 years
- Maximum age can be 28 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations or as per banking guidelines
- Total post 500 post
- For General candidates 252 post
- For OBC candidates 135 post
- For SC candidates 75 post
- For ST candidates 38 post
How to Apply For Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Application Form
First of all applicants those who want to make a career in banking sector check their eligibility criteria. After that follow some simple rules for submit the application form which are mention below on this web page. They are
- First of all applicants go to Syndicate Bank Apply Online link.
- After that follow all instructions.
- Now fill all your necessary details which is required in Application Form.
- After that upload your recent color passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format which is decided by Syndicate bank.
- Now pay your application fee.
- After that take a print out of your Syndicate Bank PO application form for future references.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card
Syndicate Bank will upload the admit card of the applicants 7 days prior to the examination. Admit card is very important for all applicants to enter in the examination hall and to take the exam, without admit card no one can take the exam. So applicants should download the admit card before the last date otherwise link will be disable from the website. Admit card available for those candidates who have successfully submit the application form with in time.