SSC CHSL 2017 Recruitment Application Form | SSC CHSL Official Notification | SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Dates |SSC CHSL 2017 Eligibility Criteria | SSC CHSL 2017 Application Fee | SSC CHSL 2017 Vacancy Details
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
SSC CHSL is formerly known as Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level. At this time SSC has released the official notification for recruit the applicants on the vacant post of Lower Division Clerk, postal Assistant and more. All interested and eligible candidates can apply the application form before the last date. No one application form will be accept by the organization after the due date. All application form will be available on the Official website. SSC recruits many applicants every year through written test or Interview. A large number of candidates participate in this test every year and get a dream job. Here are we provide all details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Requirement, Application Fee, Vacancy Details and How to Apply. If you want more information should be visit the official website of SSC CHSL 2017.
Important Details about SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
- Name of the Commission : Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Vacancy : LDC, Postal Assistant & DEO 2017
- Total Vacancy : 3259 Posts
- Releasing Date of Online Application : 18 Nov. 2017
- Ending Date of Online Application : 18 Dec 2017
- Examination Date : 4-26March 2018
- Official website : www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL 2017 Recruitment Application Form
For LDC / JSA & Postal Assistant Post
All desirable applicants must be passed in 12th class or it’s equivalent from a recognized university or Board.
For DEO Post
All interested applicants must be passed in 12th class with science stream or it’s similar from a recognized board or University.
- Minimum Age limit is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age limit is 28 Years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations for all reserved candidates.
- All SC, ST, PH & Female candidates no need to pay your application fee.
- All General and OBC Candidates pay your application fee is Rs. 100
- All application fee pay via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- LDC /JSA post : 898
- Postal Assistant : 2359
- Data Entry Operator : 02
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Recruitment Form
First of all applicants those who want to participate in this test check their eligibility criteria which is mention above on this web page. After that follow some simple and easy rules. They are
- First of all applicants click on SSC CHSL 2017 Recruitment Registration link which is mention below in this Article.
- After that a new page will open on your computer screen.
- Now fill all your mandatory details like Candidate Name, Candidate Age and Date of Birth.
- After that upload your recent color size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Now pay your application fee which is mention above on this web page.
- After that take a print out of your SSC CHSL application Form for further uses.