sbi recruitment, sbi vacancy, sbi so, sbi specialist officer, sbi online recruitment, sbi apply online, sbi requirement, sbi notification, sbi bank recruitment, sbi specialist officer books, sbi so notification, sbi specialist cadre officer
- Name of Admission Form: Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies 2018
- Form Beginning Date: 15 May 2018
- Form Last Date: 02 June 2018
- Advertisment No: CRPD/ SCO/ 2018-19/ 02
Short Details: STATE BANK OF INDIA provides many opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals for accelerated career growth Those Candidates who are interested to make carrier in that field.They read the Notification carefully & Apply.
STATE BANK OF INDIA Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
- MBA with specialisation in HR / PGDM with specialisation in HR
- MBA / Post Graduate degree in Marketing / Mass Media / Finance /Commerce
- 20-25 years of working experience in the Banking regulations particularly in the credit and market risk related areas .Thorough understanding of Banking Regulatory environment.
- Minimum age limit 27 years and maximum 35 years
- Minimum age limit is 55 years and maximum is 65 years.
|GRADE||SCALE OF PAY||CTC Annual Amount (Approx in Lacs)|
|Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950||16.08 Lacs @|
|Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490||19.50 Lacs @|
|Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV)||50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170||23.00 Lacs @|
- Closing of Registration Date: 02 June 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 15 May 2018 to 02 June 2018
- Closing of Editing Application Details:02 June 2018
- Last Date for Printing: 17 June 2018
- Application fee & intimation charges (non refundable) Rs 600 is applicable for the Regular Posts of HR Specialists & Internal Communication Specialist.
The application fee is waived for all four Contractual Positions viz, BSS, DBA, & CDBA.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed there after.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Educational Certificates (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Experience Certificates (PDF)
Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable
Once uploaded, documents can not be edited, after submission.
|Sr No||Vacancy Name||Grade|
|1||HR Specialist (Recruitment)||MMGS – III / SMGS – IV|
|2||HR Specialist (Manpower Planning)||MMGS – III / SMGS – IV|
|3||Internal Communication Specialist||MMGS – II / MMGS – III|
|Sr No||Vacancy Name||Grade|
|1||Banking Supervisory Specialists (BSS)||On Contractual|
|2||Defence Banking Advisor (Army)||On Contractual|
|3||Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces)||On Contractual|
|4||Circle Defence Banking Advisor||On Contractual|
- It will be updated soon.
- Candidate also check admit card on official website.