Rajasthan High Court Judge Recruitment 2017, Rajasthan High Court Judge Official Notification, Rajasthan High Court Judge Exam Dates, Rajasthan High Court Judge Eligibility Criteria, Rajasthan High Court Judge Vacancy Details, Rajasthan High Court Judge Application Fee, Rajasthan High Court Judge Admit Card 2017-2018
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
At this time Rajasthan High Court has released the official notification for recruit the civil judge on the vacant post. All interested candidates can apply or submit the application form within due date. Rajasthan High Court choose only intelligent applicants for this post. All application forms are available on the official website of Rajasthan High Court. On this web page we provide all important things of Rajasthan High Court civil judge recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, application fees and how to apply. If any candidates want more information about Rajasthan High Court civil judge recruitment 2017 should be visit the official Website which is mention below in this article.
Important Details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Court : Rajasthan High Court
- Name of the Vacancy : Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
- Application Status : Available Now
- Releasing date of online application form : 23 Nov. 2017
- Last date of online application form : 21 Dec. 2017
- Admit card status : Update Soon
- All general applicants pay your application fee is Rs. 850/-
- All OBC applicants pay your application fee is Rs. 550/-
- All SC / ST Candidates pay your application fee is Rs. 300/-
- All application Fee pay via Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
All applicants must be passed in Bachelor of Law or it’s similar from a recognized University or Board.
- Minimum Age limit is 23 Years.
- Maximum Age limit is 35 Years as on 01 Jan 2018
- Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations for all reserved candidates.
- For General Candidates : 18 Posts
- For OBC Candidates : 06 Posts
- For SC Candidates : 05 Posts
- For ST Candidates : 06 Posts
- Total Vacancy : 35 Posts
How to Apply Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
First of all candidates those who want to participate and make a career in Rajasthan High Court as a Civil Judge check their eligibility criteria. After that follow some simple and easy rules.
- First of all applicants Click on Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Registration 2017.
- After that a new tab will open on your computer screen.
- After that click on Register Button.
- Now select your Id / Citizenship / UDHYOG / Govt. Employee.
- After that click on Next Button.
- After that allow your Digital Identity and create your password.
- Now click on again Register Button.
- After that fill all your necessary Details like eligibility criteria, DOB, Experience.
- Now upload your recent color size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- After that pay your application fee
- Now take a print out of your Rajasthan High Court Application Form for future references.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017- 2018
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit card will be release after complete the process of Online application Form. Admit card available only for those candidates who have successfully submit the application form with in due date. With out Admit card no one allow for the Examination. So all candidates must be download their Admit card.