Govt Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Balangir Recruitment 2018,Government of Odisha,Staff Nurse Exam 2018,GMCH Result,Staff Nurse,Lab Technician & Others.
- Name of Admission Form: GMCH, Balangir Staff Nurse 2018
- Form Beginning Date: 23 May 2018
- Form Last Date: 11 June 2018 by 5:00 PM
Short Details: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format for engagement on contractual basis at GMCH Balangir.
- Must have passed +2 Science examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha / equivalent and Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife course from any of the 3(three) Medical College and Hospitals of the State / any other Private institutions duly approved by Indian Nursing Council and examination conducted by the Odisha Nursing Council.
- She/he must have attended the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the
date of such advertisement for the post(s). Upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provision of the Acts, rules, orders and instructions for the time being in force for the respective categories.
- Provided further that the Staff Nurses engaged on Contractual basis under the Central Plan Schemes, State Plan Schemes and externally aided Schemes against the post duly approved by Health & F.W Dept. & concurred by Finance Dept. and below the age of 45 years and have completed at least one year of continuous service shall be allowed to take part in the recruitment process as per the G.A Dept. Notification No.32010/GEN dt.12.11.2013.)
- Provided further that the ASHA Karmies working in the health system of the State who are below the age of 45 years and have completed at least one year of continuous service shall be allowed to take part in the recruitment process for filling up of the post of Staff Nurse if they are having the minimum qualification as specified in the Column 4 of Appendix of Notification No. 14488 dated 30.06.2015 and are otherwise eligible.
- The application for the above posts should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 11.06.2018
5.00 P.M. by Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST
OF “STAFF NURSE” in block capital letters.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date shall be rejected.
- Nationality:-She/he must be a citizen of India.
- Knowledge in Odia:- He/she must (a) be able to read, write and speak Odia and (b) have passed middle
school examination with Odia as language subject; or (c) have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or (d) have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class-VII from a school or educational institution recognized by Government of Odisha or the central government; or (e) have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School of Mass Education Department.
- Marital Status:- If married she / he must not have more than one spouse living. Provided that the
Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such
person or there are other specific grounds for being so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Physical Fitness: – A candidate must be of good mental and physical health and free from any physical
defects likely to make her/him incapable of discharging her/his normal duties in the service.
- A candidate, who after such Medical Examination as the Government may prescribe is not found to satisfy the requirements as provided in Clause-VI shall not be appointed to the service.
- The candidate must have registered her/his name in Nursing Council in the State and have possessed valid Registration certificates as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contract basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason
- The selected candidates will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than
the monthly remuneration (Pay& G.P) which they will receive; as decided by the Government of Odisha
from time to time.
- Candidates appointed on contractual basis will not claim for inter Medical College/District transfer.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any time without assigning any reason
- Any legal dispute is subject to the jurisdiction of Court(s) situated at Balangir, Odisha.
- Reservation to SC/ST shall be made in accordance with the provisions for the ORV in posts and services
(for SC & ST) Act 1975 and the Rules made there under.
- Reservation to SEBC, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disability, Sportsmen and Women shall be made in accordance with the provisions made under such Act, Rules Order, Resolutions or instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
- Self attested Xerox copy of HSC/ +2 Science Certificates and Mark Sheets.
- Self attested Xerox copy of Diploma in GNM Certificates and Mark Sheets.
- Self attested Xerox copy of Registration certificate issued by State Nursing Council Odisha.
- Self attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate in case of ST/SC Category and recent Caste Certificate in
case of SEBC Category issued by competent authority not below the rank of Tahasildar.
- Self attested Xerox copy of Nativity/Resident Certificate issued by the competent authority not below the
rank of Tahasildar (issued within 06 months to the date of advertisement).
- Self attested Xerox copy of valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Two Recent Pass Port size Photographs duly signed by the applicant.
- Two Conduct & Character Certificates issued by Gazetted Officers.
- One Self addressed envelope (24×10) cm duly stamped of Rs.30/-
- Xerox attested copy of the certificates in support of passing Odia as a language subject, if applicable.
- N.O.C from present employer (In case of in-service candidates).
- Original Employment Certificate issued by the present employer (in case of Contractual in-service
- ST (W): 08
- SC: 12
- SC (W):06
- SE BC: 09
- SE BC (W): 04
- UR: 38
- UR (W): 18
- 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P. ı 4,600/-
Government Naukri Apps