MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018, 399 Posts Apply Online / MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018 Application Form / MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018 Notification/ MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018 Details / MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern / MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018 Result / MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
As per the official Notification of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Deputy Director and Agriculture Officer Vacancy at 399 Posts. So those candidates looking for the same recruitment can apply online on or before the last date. More information details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, No of vacancies and application fee are given below on this web page.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Agriculture Deputy Director , Agriculture Officer
No. Of Vacancies: 399 Posts
Last Date for Submission of Form: 07 August 2018
Job Location: Maharashtra
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Deputy Director and Agriculture Officer. To give the great opportunity for all the eligible aspirant to able to compete and grab a reputed position on esteemed government organization. The department has already released out it’s Agriculture Deputy Director Application Form 2018 on its official web portal. So those candidates looking for the same recruitment can apply online for the MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018, on 399 posts before 07th August 2018.
Details of Notification:
The candidates can check here details of the notification for Public Service Commission (MPSC) in order to find eligibility criteria for said vacancies. You should read the official notification and then submit your application form in a proper manner to appear successfully in the recruitment process.
MPSC Vacancy 2018:
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Agriculture Deputy Director||299|
|Taluka Agriculture Officer||83|
- The candidates should complete their Graduation in B.Sc, B.Tech, B.F.Sc in relevant subjects from a recognized University.
- For other Details regarding Education Qualification check the official notification.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 38 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates is applicable as per govt norms.
- Selection will be done as per the Written Exam.
- For more details please go to the below given official notification.
- The Online Application Start on 24th July 2018
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 07th August 2018
- Last Date to make payment for Application Form: 07th August 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 10-15 Days Before Exam Date
- Date of examination: will be updates
- The Final Result will be declared on: will be updated
- The Applicant who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for the same.
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Click on MPSC Agriculture Recruitment.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that submit your application form successfully.
- Take a print of it.
If you have any query regarding MPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Notification, please comment below on comment box. Thankyou
The official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in