India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Official Notification, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Dates, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2017
India Post office has released the official notification for recruit the vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak 2017. All interested candidates can submit the application form before the last date. After the last date no one application form will be acceptable by the Indian Post Office. India Post Office every year recruits many candidates and large number of candidates participate in this test and get a post of Gramin Dak Sevak. On this web page we provide all information about Indian Postal Gramin Dak Sevak 2017 like vacancy detail, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees and how to apply. If any candidate want more information should be visit the official website of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2017 application form.
All interested applicants must be passed in 10th class or it’s equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum age limit is 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 Years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules and regulation for all reserved applicants
- General and OBC candidates pay your application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Other candidates no need to pay your application fee.
- All female candidates no need to pay your application fee.
- All application fee pay via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
If any candidates wants to know vacancy details must be visit the official notification because vacancy details according to state wise.
How to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2017
- First of all candidates go to official website.
- After that download the official notification and read whole instructions carefully.
- After read all instructions click on apply online link.
- Now fill all your mandatory details like Name, Date of Birth and Qualification.
- After that pay your application fee. If applicable.
- Now upload your recent color passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Click on submit button.
- Now take a print out of your application form for further uses.
All admit card of India post Gramin Dak Sevak will release after completing the process of online application form. Admit Card is mandatory slip or non transferable. No one can enter in the examination Hall without the admit card. So all candidates must be download their admit card.