ICICI Bank PO Online Application Form, ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Official Notification , ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Exam Dates, ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Age Requirement
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer ( PO ) Recruitment 2018
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Application Form
ICICI Bank headquartered is situated in Mumbai, capital of Maharashtra, India. ICICI Bank is the 2nd largest bank of India. The ICICI bank have a large number of network with 4,450 branches and 13,995 ATMs in the country India, and has a presence in 19 countries including India. Now a days ICICI Bank has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Post through the official website. Here are we provide all details such as age requirement, education qualification, how to apply, selection process etc are given below.
Those interested applicants who are seeking for bank jobs hereby informed that now a days ICICI Bank is recruit the eligible applicants for fill up various number of vacancies of Probationary Officer or PO in their Bank. All Interested applicants can apply or submit their application form with in due date from it’s official website. After the due date no one application form will be receive by the organization.
- Name of the Bank : ICICI Bank
- Name of the Vacancy : Probationary Officer
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : Update Soon
- Last Date of Online Application Form : Update Soon
- Official Website : icicicareers.com
All Candidates must have completed graduation Degree in any stream or it’s equivalent from a recognized University or Institute..
All Applicants follow the guidelines of ICICI Bank. In this Age of the applicants should not be more than 25 years. Age Relaxation as per government rules and regulation for all reserved applicants.
- SC And ST Candidates : 5 Years
- OBC Candidates : 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 5 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 Years
All Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in some rules. The ICICI Bank selection rules are mentioned below:
- Aptitude test
- Psychometric assessment
- Group Discussion
- Direct Interview
All Eligible and interested applicants firstly check their eligibility criteria after that can submit the application form from the official website of ICICI Bank. Here are our team providing some instruction to submit the application form of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
- First of all go to the official website which is www.icicibank.com
- After that Click on Careers Section or tab.
- Now Click on Apply Online button or link.
- After that Fill up all the mandatory or necessary details in the application form with correct information.
- Now Upload required scanned documents or passport size photograph and signature.
- After that submit your application fees.
- Now Click on submit button and Submit your application form.
- After that Take a print out of your application form for future uses.