Haryana Sub Inspector Exam Dates And Official Notification |Haryana Sub Inspector Exam Pattern | Haryana Sub Inspector Admit Card | Haryana Sub Inspector Important Instructions | Haryana Sub Inspector General Guidelines | Haryana Sub Inspector Food and Supply Syllabus
Haryana Sub Inspector Official Notification
Here are great news for all those candidates who have successfully submit the Sub Inspector Application Form. At this time Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official Notification for Haryana Sub- Inspector in Food And Supply Department. All applicants check their official notification on it’s official Website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. All Candidates must be download their Admit card. Admit card available only those candidates who have successfully submit the application form with in time. If any Candidate will not download the Admit Card No one Candidate can not allow for the Examination. On this Web page we provide all Information about Haryana Sub- Inspector Exam Pattern or Official Notification. All Interested Candidates read whole article carefully And keep stay on this web page for Latest Information of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Important And useful Details of Haryana Sub- Inspector (Food and Supply Department)
- Name of the Organization : Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Examination Test : Haryana Sub- Inspector ( Food and Supply)
- Releasing Date of Admit Card : 19th Sep 2017 to 23rd Sep 2017
- Exam Date of Haryana Sub- Inspector : 24th Sep 2017 and 01st Oct 2017
- Declaration Date of Result : Coming Soon
- Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Sub- inspector Food and Supply Exam
Haryana Sub Inspector Exam will Conduct in 2 Days like 24th Sep 2017 and 01st Oct 2017. All applicants must be download their Admit Card before going to Examination Hall. Haryana Sub Inspector Food and Supplies Department against Advt. No. 7/ 2015 Cat. No. 10 conduct in various Districts of Haryana. This Exam will conduct in two Sessions. They are Morning Session and Evening Session.
Haryana Sub Inspector Food and Supply Exam Pattern
Haryana Sub Inspector Exam have 100 multiple type questions for 90 Minutes of time period. Haryana Sub Inspector Exam divided in two portions. They are :
First Part have 75 % portion of Haryana Sub Inspector Exam :
- General Awareness
- Relevant Subjects.
- Current Affairs
- Culture and
Note : Each Questions will Carry two Marks.
After this written examination Interview will Conduct for 25 Marks. In Interview check their Knowledge of Subjects, General Knowledge, Communication Skill, Intelligence and General Awareness.
Haryana Sub- Inspector Food and Supplies Admit Card
Food and Supply admit Card will generate by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. All Admit Cards available on it’s Official Website. After Officially release Admit Card our team provide Official link for admit card to all Interested candidates. Admit Card or hall ticket is same or mandatory Slip. If any candidates face some problem to download their admit card contact to Controller of Haryana staff Selection Commission. All candidates are advised to read all the instructions of Admit Card carefully.
Note : No one Separate Information will be sent to the candidates by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission through Courier or Post.
Haryana Sub- Inspector General Guidelines or Important Instructions for Exam
- First of all candidates download the admit card and go to exam Center with printed Admit card with recent color passport Size photograph.
- All Applicants have One Identity proof with Photograph like Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Many More.
- If any Candidate does not full fill any criteria on the Examination Date. His/ her applicant will be immediately canceled without assigning any reason.
- All Applicant Entry time to enter in the Examination Center at 9 : 00 AM ( Morning Session) and 01 : 30 PM (Evening Session)
- NO entry will allow after 9 : 30 AM ( For Morning Session) and 02 : 00 PM ( For Evening Session )
- No one Candidate will allow to leave the Examination hall before the End of Examination Time.
- All Applicants are warned not to tear, destroy or Fold and make any stray marks on the OMR Answer Sheets.
- No use of Eraser, Nail Blade and White Fluid / Whitner, etc.
- Only use Black / Blue Ball Pen those provided by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Each questions have 4 alternative answer in which one is Correct.
- No one candidate carry mobile phone, watch, ring, chain, Earring, belt, pen, pencil, eraser, sharpner and electronics or communication device.