DSSSB Recruitment Of TGT/PGT/ Special Education Teacher Application Form 2018, DSSSB Recruitment Official Notification, DSSSB Recruitment Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, DSSSB Recruitment How to Apply, DSSSB Recruitment Salary Structure
DSSSB Recruitment Of TGT/PGT/ Special Education Teacher Application Form 2018
Delhi subordinate services selection board has released official notification for the post of TGT,PGT and Special education teacher. Interested applicants can fill or submit the application form for the eligible post. All Recruitment registration form available on the official website of DSSSB. Applicants should check all the information regarding the post like eligible criteria, age limit, education qualification, important dates etc. If any applicants want more information should visit the official website of DSSSB
- Name of the Post : PGT/TGT/Special Education Teacher
- Starting date of filling form : 05 Jan 2018
- Last date of filling form : 31 Jan 2018
- Location of the job : Delhi
- Admit Card will be issued on : 07 Days before the exam
- Exam Date : Update soon
- Result will be uploaded on : After declared
For the post of PGT pay scale is 9300-34800, grade pay is 4800 and no. of post 1666.
For the post of TGT pay scale is 9300-34800, grade pay is 4600 and no. of post 3411.
For Special Education Teacher
For the post of PGT pay scale is 9300-34800, grade pay is 4600 and no. of post 605.
- For the PGT post applicants maximum age can be 36 years
- For the TGT post applicants maximum age can be 32 years
- For the PGT post applicants maximum age can be 30 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules and regulations
All General and OBC and Ex-Serviceman applicants have to pay rupees 100 only. Other applicants are exempted from the payment. Applicants can pay their fees via SBI challan.
All Interested applicants must be passed in Graduation degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized University or Board with minimum 50 % marks and 5 % marks relaxation for all reserved candidates.
All Desirable Candidates should have graduation Degree or it’s similar from a Indian Recognized University or Institute with 50 % aggregate of Marks and 45 % Marks aggregate for all reserved Applicants.
NOTE : All applicants must be cleared in CTET Exam from CBSE.
For Special Education
All Candidates must be cleared in B.ed or it’s similar in relevant streams and 2 year Diploma in relevant streams.
How to Apply For DSSSB Recruitment Of TGT/PGT/ Special Education Teacher Application Form
- First of all applicants must go to on it’s official website.
- After that download official notification and read it carefully.
- Now Start filling form of DSSSB Application Form and fill all mandatory details.
- After that upload your relevant documents like passport size photograph, Signature and relevant documents.
- Now pay your application fee.
- After that take a print out of your DSSSB application Form 2018 for further uses.