Central MP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Central MP Gramin Bank Official Notification, Central MP Gramin Bank Exam Dates, Central MP Gramin Bank Eligibility Criteria, Central MP Gramin Bank Selection Procedure
Central MP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018
On this web page we provide latest vacancy of Banking sector which is released by the Central MP Gramin Bank for recruitment on various vacant post of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants posts. All interested and eligible applicants who want to submit the application form, they can apply online Application form from the official website.
Name of the Vacancy: Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants
Essential Qualification: All applicants those who want to submit the application form must be qualify in Bachelor Degree in any discipline or it’s equivalent from a recognized university or Institute and must have Computer knowledge and local language.
Age Limit: Age limit varies According to vacancies. Relaxation in age is provided as per Govt. Rules and regulations. Details are given below.
For Officers (Scale-I, II & III):
- For Officer Scale- I- Maximum Age Requirement is 30 Years.
- For Officer Scale- II- Maximum Age Requirement is 32 Years.
- For Officer Scale- III- Maximum Age Requirement is 40 Years.
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Maximum Age Requirement is 28 years.
Selection Process: All Candidates will be select on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE 2017 conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.
How to apply for Central MP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2018
First of all applicants those who want to make a career in banking sector and apply MP Gramin Bank recruitment Application form check their eligibility criteria after that follow some simple and easy rules which are mention below on this web page. They are :
- First of all applicants visit the official website which is centralmpgraminbank.com
- After some time Home Page will appear on your computer screen
- Now Click on Online Registration Form 2018.
- After that A new page will be displayed on you Computer screen.
- Now Fill your all mandatory details in application form like Name, father Name and Qualification.
- After that click on submit button.
- Now Take a print out of your Central MP Gramin Bank application form for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online Registration Form : To be Notified Later…
- Last date for Submission of Registration Form: To be Notified Later…
- Last Date for Re-Print of Registration Form: To be Notified Later…