CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017, Download NET Admit Card 2017 @cbsenet.nic.in | CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 General Instructions | CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 How to Download
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017
CBSE UGC NET admit card release by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Here are great news for all those candidate who have successfully submit the application form before the Due date of form submission. Admit Card is mandatory slip to enter in the examination Hall and allow for NET Exam. Here are we provide all information of CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 like How to Download, General Instructions and many other things. If any candidate want more instructions should visit the official website. Our team also provide Official link of CBSE UGC NET 2017 for Download the admit card.
Important Instructions and Useful Dates of CBSE GC NET 2017
- Name of the Board : Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Examination Test : CBSE UGC NET 2017
- Starting Date of UGC NET Application Form : 11 Aug 2017
- Ending Date of UGC NET Application Form : 11 Sept. 2017
- Application Form Status : Online
- Admit Card Status : Available Online
- Official Website : www.cbsenet.nic.in
How to Download CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card
- First of all candidates go to official website and click on UGC NET 2017 Admit card or CBSE UGC NET 2017 official Link which is provide below on this web page.
- After that applicant put your application number and password.
- Now click on Login Button.
- After that a new tab will open on your computer screen / Mobile Screen.
- Now Check your Admit Card properly.
- After that click on Download Button.
- Now Save it on proper location and take a print out of your admit Card.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card
If any candidate face any problem to download their admit card, admit card have some mistake then communicate with Controller of Examination Board before minimum three Days.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card will Consist Following Identities
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Father Name
- Examination Center Name
- Examination Center Code
- Examination Center Address
- Time and Date of Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth (DOB)
- Candidate Digital Signature
- Candidate Passport Photo and
- Examination Language
All interested applicants can download their admit card. Admit Card or Roll Number is available only for those candidates who have successfully submit the application form. Admit Card is mandatory for all applicants with out admit card no one enter in the examination hall. So all candidates must download their admit card.