Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Canara Bank PO Recruitment Official Notification, Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam Dates, Canara Bank PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Canara Bank PO Recruitment Vacancy Details, Canara Bank PO Recruitment Admit Card
Here is a big opportunity for all those applicants who want to make a career in Banking sector. At this time Canara Bank has launched the official notification to recruit the eligible and desirable applicants on the vacant post of Probationary Officer or PO. All eligible applicants can submit the application form within due date from its official website. After the due date, no one application form will be acceptable by the organization. Here are we provide all information about Canara Bank recruitment 2018. So all interested and eligible applicants keep stay on this web page and read the whole article carefully.
|Name of the Bank||Canara bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Registration Form||9 Jan 2018|
|Ending Date of Online Registration Form||31 Jan 2018|
|Application Status||Available Online|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||Feb 2018|
|Releasing Date of Examination||4 March 2018|
|Declaration Date of Result||March 2018|
All Applicants must be passed in graduation in any stream from a recognized University or Institute with minimum 60 % marks for General Applicants and 55 % Marks for reserved applicants.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Requirement is 30 Years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations for all reserved candidates.
- For General and OBC Applicants pay your application fee is Rs. 708/-
- For SC And ST Applicants pay your application fee is Rs. 118/-
- All Application fee pay via net banking, Credit card, E-wallet, Debit Card.
Note All Application fee included 18 % GST.
- Total Post: 400
- For General Candidates: 227 Posts
- For OBC Candidates: 121 Posts
- For SC Candidates: 67 Posts
- For ST Candidates: 35 Posts
First of all applicants, those who want to submit the application form of Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 follow the rules which are mention below on this web page. They are :
- First of all, candidates go to the official website which is www.ibps.sifytest.com or direct registration link provide on the same web page.
- After that fill some personal details like Name, Mobile Number, Email-id.
- After that click on Save and Next Button.
- Now you get a registration number or password save it on proper location.
- Now click on login link which is given below on this web page with the help of Registration Number or password.
- After that fill all mandatory or necessary details like Education Qualification and others.
- Now upload your recent color passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format or Canara Bank guidelines.
- After that pay your application fee.
- Now take a print out of your Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Application form for future references.
Canara Bank PO admit card will release in the month of Feb 2018 after the complete process of an online application form. Admit Card is very important documents or slip for the Exam because admit card have following identities of applicants like Applicant Name, Father Name, Date of Examination, Center Code, Center Name and others. So all candidates must download their admit card.
At this time Canara Bank declared the result of the PO recruitment. All applicants can check their result by the direct link which is mention below on this web page. As you know result declares only those applicants who attended the exam.