Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment Official Notification, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment Exam Dates, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2018
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form
As per the Assam bank official website, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has released the Registration form of various vacant posts like Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants in their branches. All interested applicants can submit the application form with in due date. ON this web page we provide all latest information about Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment such as Application Fee, Age limit, Education Qualification, selection process, how to apply and important dates. All interested applicants who want to submit the application form are suggested must be visit official notification carefully. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2018
Name of the Vacancy: Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants
Education Qualification: All interested applicants should have Graduation degree in any stream or it’s similar from a recognized university or Institute and all Applicants must have knowledge of computer and local language.
- For Officer Scale- I- Maximum Age requirement is 30 Years.
- For Officer Scale- II- Maximum Age requirement is 32 Years.
- For Officer Scale- III- Maximum Age requirement is 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules and regulations for all reserved Categories candidates.
Selection Process: All Applicants will be select on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE 2017 conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form
First of all applicants those who want to submit the application from must check their eligibility criteria after that follow some simple and easy rules which are mention below on this web page.
- First of all Visit the official website which is www.agvbank.co.in
- Now click on Recruitment page which is available on Home Page.
- After that Click on Apply Online link
- Now a new page will open on your computer screen.
- After that Fill your all mandatory details in the application form.
- Now click on Submit button and take a print out of your application form for future reference.